RE: CCIE

2000-06-14 10:00:02
I don't think this is a standard yet, perhaps we should start a WG.

-Michael B. Bellopede
 Michael(_dot_)CTR(_dot_)Bellopede(_at_)tc(_dot_)faa(_dot_)gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)VT(_dot_)EDU
[mailto:Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)VT(_dot_)EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 12:12 PM
To: Randy Bush
Cc: mark.paton; Ietf(_at_)Ietf(_dot_) Org
Subject: Re: CCIE

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:55:09 MDT, Randy Bush said:
Forgive this spam, but I am looking for 7 CCIE's
for locations in London, Silicon Valley,
California and Tokyo.
i can not find an rfc for "CCIE."  what is one, some kind of can opener?

Given the locations, it must be some I18N standard. ;)

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst