Thanks to All

2000-06-15 11:00:03
I have been ignoring the spam and reading the threads here for some time.  I
find this mail list invaluable as a means to contact technology experts for
their opinions and insights and have never been put off by the humor in a few
of the emails.

Right now I am very interested in storage over IP.  Various proposals are being
worked on by Cisco, Adaptec and others which promise to provide a worthwhile
infrastructure for data storage that obviates some of the shortcomings of Fibre
Channel.  This is the only place where I can go to get information that is free
of the myths and hyperbole in the market surrounding SANs and where the "holy
war" of FC vs. GE has not taken hold.

Thanks to all.

Jon William Toigo
Independent Consultant and Author
The Holy Grail of Data Storage Management
www.toigoproductions.com
www.stormgt.org
www.drplanning.org