RE: Mailing lists (was Re: IETF, ITU-T membership)

2000-06-15 10:10:01
on 15-June-2000, Valdis writes:

On a related note, I noticed that IETF draft announcements do *NOT* list
a vector pointing to where discussion of the draft should be directed.
Although the author's address is available down in the draft, should there
be a 'Discussion regarding this draft should go to mailto:list(_at_)wherever'
field?

[mam] This is a very good suggestion; some list servers add a mailto
automatically.  What's the chance up updated the I-D distribution to include
this type of response capability? thanks. /m.