Is WAP mobile Internet??

2000-06-30 05:00:01
Hi Folks!!

I would like to hear your opinions about how WAP people often say that WAP is
"mobile Internet". In my opinion, WAP is NOT mobile Internet at all. The
Internet is built on the e2e principle and based on the Internet Protocols,
which WAP is not. I can not tell people that they should not use WAP (even if I
have my opinions about WAP). If they believe in WAP that is their problem, but
when they try to use the words WAP and Internet in the same sentence I think it
is time to clarify a few things. I accept that WAP is there, but be honest about
what it is.

Cheers!
/Lars-Erik (expressing my PERSONAL opinions)