Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: Complaint to Dept of Commerce on abuse of users by ICANN

2000-08-01 16:10:03
At 09:04 PM 7/31/00 -0400, Michael Sondow wrote:
Do you work, Mr. Bush?

This is an ad hominem statement. Ad hominem attacks have no place on an engineering list. If you dislike Mr. Bush or have an issue with the work he does, take that up with him in private. If you have a comment regarding the engineering of the Internet, make it. If you have a comment regarding ICANN, not only does DoC NTIA not run ICANN, the IETF doesn't run ICANN either.

You notice that I have managed to not spam the world with my CC line...