RE: Rechartering WREC

2000-10-10 05:20:03
At 12.35 +0200 00-10-10, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
I know I shouldn't be bringing more tinder to the bonfire, but....

You should, as many other people.

I.e. when I get the BOF/wg proposals, I want in parallel a list of things which you belive should be part of a (sort of) complete model of this part of the Internet, and you then say that:

 - WG xxxx is proposed to work with item 1, 3, 4 and 7
 - WG yyyy is proposed to work with item 9
 - Other work items are left for future studies

I don't claim my list was complete (or by any means complete or correct).

You do the list, and you do the charters.

    Patrik