Re: Useable video from meetings - was suggestion

2000-11-27 14:40:02
Daniel Senie wrote:

College students ALREADY are there providing video feeds onto the MBONE. The
problem is the MBONE doesn't reach the target audience. In the past this was
less problematic, as the universities and corporations able to connect to
the MBONE covered the core IETF activist audience pretty well. I doubt
that's true today.

Hmm.  A hosting company could subscribe to the MBONE feed and bridge it over to
their RealVideo (or whatever) server.  That would avoid complicating the
on-site logistics.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|