Re: Useable video from meetings - was suggestion

2000-11-27 16:20:02
Doing even a small number of sessions all day for four days is a major
logistical effort that currently involves around 20 volunteers including
at current count something like 7-9 students...

Just to re-iterate what Joel said...  we are doing things differently
this IETF than we have in the past.  Joel posted what kind of cotent
and in what encoding formats will be available.

If anyone has suggestions now, during, or after the meeting on how to
improve things, please let ME know...  I don't always follow this list
on a message-by-message basis.

-Kevin