Re: Denial of Service by Spamware?

2000-12-29 15:10:02
I'm saying that people who are too lazy or witless to pick software that
does not cause them to make pests of themselves have no place trying to
develop network protocols.

I'm sorry, but I take offense at this. I am neither lazy nor witless, and I
chose Exchange. I configured it around its obvious flaws, and it does
not exhibit the behaviour that is causing such strife around here.

Is Exchange broken? Undoubtedly so. Is there a way that a clueful
user can overcome the break? Absolutely. Should the software be
"banned?" Of course not. If anything, unsubscribe those users who
can't take the trouble to ensure that their system, *regardless of the
software used,* works properly.

Christopher