Re: Relation email - person (re: Mail sent to midcom)

2001-02-14 04:00:02
At 17:18 13/02/2001 -0500, Keith Moore wrote:
I also wonder about Harald's sample - might this particular group of
people be more likely to

- understand the value of a stable email address
- pick a ISP that provides good service and has good potential for longevity
- have his/her own personal domain name
- forward his/her mail from older addresses to newer ones.

than the average email user?

with 4.400 Yahoo accounts and 7.400 Hotmail accounts in the mix, I doubt that it is completey untypical .-)

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com
+47 41 44 29 94