Re: [midcom] WG scope/deliverables

2001-02-16 19:50:03
| I respectfully but firmly disagree that this is "the discussion at
| hand", or even that such a discussion is a useful. but if you must
| have that discussion, please take it to the midcom list.

Ah, sorry, mea maxima culpa - I had misread (several times)
the To:/Cc: line as containing the midcom address, when in
fact it's just the Subject line.

There is a small irony in making mistakes because of a mismatch
between address components being used in places in a message other
than the obvious source and destination address fields in a header,
and the things actually used by the message transport system.

| there would be no point to a NAT-haters lis

Well if you are content to bruise your knees in public, be my guest.

        Sean.