Re: draft-many-gmpls-architecture-00.txt

2001-03-03 13:20:02
On Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:10:45 GMT, Bob Braden said:
Based on that criterion, we can expect that some future RFCs will
have hundreds of authors? Maybe we should include as authors everyone
on the relevant working group mailing list?  One would have to
presume they are all interested.

RFC1341 (the first MIME RFC) listed everybody on the mailing lists
in the 'acknowledgments' section, but only Borenstein and Freed as
authors.  Perhaps that needs to be considered again.

                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst
                                Virginia Tech