Re: draft-many-gmpls-architecture-00.txt

2001-03-05 07:10:02

  Other standards groups use the list of authors as essentially a list
of endorsers. Often to the point of putting the corporate logo of
each company involved on the spec.

  I hope that we don't start seeing this type of thing occur.
  {this is perhaps one good reason to stick to ASCII!}

  Perhaps the secretariat has stats on number of authors? I'd also be
interesting in knowing number of unique authors in a working group.
(e.g. if all the documents in the some WG had the WG chair's name on them
as an author, then there might be some conclusion to draw about division of
labour in that WG)

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
        mailto:mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
mailto:mcr(_at_)solidum(_dot_)com