Re: Deja Vu

2001-03-20 11:00:03
Phil Karn writes:

The countless eateries in said skyway that (even when the skyway is
open) always seem to be closed whenever you're looking for food.

 I think the best place to eat in Mpls is at Kypros Restaurant, 14th
 and Nicollet...right by the convention center. It is Greek/Cypriot
 food. Now, I'm not saying this because I own the place, but rather,
 because it is IETF friendly.

 Beware: my father has been known to throw out customers who show up
                 trying to persuade him on the merits of NAT ;-)

Neophytos Iacovou                                    University of Minnesota
Academic & Distributed Computing Services            100 Union St. SE
email: iacovou(_at_)boombox(_dot_)micro(_dot_)umn(_dot_)edu
Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA