Re: IETF Travel Woes (was Deja Vu)

2001-03-28 13:40:04
Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:

But hopefully IETF attendies are of the mindset that can forgo the
ensuite hotel room for B&B accomodation or the like.

[...]

For travel planning purposes it's important to me that the location
of the London meeting be announced as early as possible. I doubt
very much I'll be staying in the conference hotel (or anywhere near
it), which means I need to book alternate accomodation as early as
possible.

But, if you're not going to be staying in the conference hotel, you have
more options, and you can book without knowing precisely where the
conference hotel is.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |