Re: Meeting logistics cost, convenience and risk

2001-03-28 17:30:02
Continued reliance on invitations and hosts ensure several problems.

all of which can be addressed by doubling or tripling meeting fees.
of course, that would create other problems.

not pointing the finger at any one in particular ... but I'm continunally
amazed when competent engineers who routinely make difficult compromises when
designing computer protocols, are seemingly unable to understand the concept
of compromise regarding meeting arrangements.

I also know I'm not the only one who is amazed by this.

Keith