Re: "I am a strong believer in the democratic process."

2001-06-23 10:40:03

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Randy Bush wrote:

another major contributor speaks from deep experience.  much appreciated.
<smiley for dripping sarcasm badly needed>

Here we go again. Where art thou, my brother.

Dont just blame Major Contributors(tm).
Look at it from another angle:
It is just as much related to dripping sarcastic IESG directors who cant
stand the light when shone on them.
Things have changed. I like the IETF to go back to the way it was. I've
even been spotted with shorts and sandals.
Unfortunately it cant. I am not sure if Dave Clark would dare repeat
those same words given the opportunity today.
Dont stick to the same old rightenousness and still keep claim to have
Deep Experience (tm).

cheers,
jamal