IPv6 and IPsec

2001-07-11 08:20:02
I am looking for either commercial products or open source software that
currently implement support for IPv6 and IPsec.  A preliminary search seems
to indicate that there are a lot of IPv6 implementations and a lot of IPsec
but not very much with IPv6 AND IPsec (for IPv6) together.  The only
implementations I have been able to find are a FreeS/WAN implementation from
IABG in Germany and a  (fairly expensive) COTS product by 6Wind.  I would
appreciate confirmation of my findings or information to the contrary.
Thanks in Advance
Steve Zeber
Information Operations
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)
3710 Carling Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1A 0Z4
<http://www.dreo.dnd.ca/>
Email: Steve(_dot_)Zeber(_at_)dreo(_dot_)dnd(_dot_)ca
Voice: (613) 991-1388 / Fax: (613) 993-9940