Who can help me to configure Cisco 2600?

2001-07-12 09:10:03

I need to configure Cisco 2600 like a MGCP Gateway.
I use the configuration file listed at the end of the mail.

The Call Agent can receive the RSIP message and respond with ACK.
After, the Call Agent send AUEP message but CISCO responds with an error.

CISCO 2600 --> CA
     RSIP 1 *(_at_)Router MGCP 0.1
     RM: restart
CA --> CISCO 2600
     200 1 OK
CA --> CISCO 2600
    AUEP 135 *(_at_)Router MGCP 0.1
CISCO 2600 --> CA
   510 135

Probably the endpoints configuration is wrong
In CISCO 2600 Documentation ( CISCO 2600 and 3600 Routers MGCP Voice Gateway
Interoperability with Cisco CallManager) is not clear how to configure the
router like a MGCP Gateway or like a Call Agent.
Reading this document I understood CISCO can be configured both Gateway and
Call-Agent
Is it correct?
Where can I find other document on this point?

Thanks

---------------------
!
version 12.1