:: To Die For vs Insomniacz - Love Parade After Party ::

2001-07-12 20:35:09

    *TO DIE FOR VS
INSOMNIACZLOVE PARADE AFTER PARTY**ROOM
01:*LISA LASHES (LIVE ON GALAXY 105-106)YOMANDASTEVE
THOMASSARAH GNIGEL PREECE*ROOM
02:*DAN BAILEYLOST WITNESSTHE INSOMNIACZDARREN SCOTTPETE
DOLUKHANOV*SATURDAY 21ST JULY
@ CLUB IKON 8:30PM - 6:00AMNEWBRIDGE ST. NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE : 0191 261
2526**TICKETS: £25 +
BOOKING FEEBUY ONLINE: WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK*July 21st sees
Newcastle's leading Trance and Hard House night, "To Die For" bring a little
bit
of Sheffield madness to Klub Ikon, for a one off Love Parade After Party. With
nearly 3000 capacity for all you clubbing nutters, there will be entairtainment
including Dwarf Doormen, Stormtrooper Guards, Stilt Walkers, Fire Eaters, Angle
Grinders, Trapeze Artists, plus the cream of Hard House DJs.We have also hired
for the night, a 20ft high, man powered mechanical Robot.
It was used in the Sylvester Stallone film, "Judge Dread" and cost over
£200,000
to build, taking almost 5 years to complete. Powered by hydraulics, it is
manned
by an experienced operator and will be there to basically mingle and party. And
for those of you in the queue we have hired a BMX stunt team to keep you
entertained.Also keep
listening to Galaxy FM, as well as covering the event live they will be holding
competitions to win free tickets. And if you like your face in the Magazines
dress your best as M8 Magazine are covering the whole night to review in next
months issue.See you on the
night and may we warn you in advance, take the week off work!*TICKETS:**BUY
ONLINE*: WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK*BY PHONE* (24 HOURS A
DAY): 020 7316 4709OR AT ANY TOWER RECORDS, HMV OR BLACKWELLS
BOOKSHOP*NORTH-EAST
OUTLETS:**NEWCASTLE*FLYING RECORDS // 67-69 HIGHBRIDGE // 0191 222
1925GRAYS MENSWEAR // HOOD STREET // 0191 230 1436KLUB IKON // 49
NEWBRIDGE STREET // 0191 261 2526TUCCI // 105-109 GRAINGER STREET // 0191
221 1455BROOKLYN BARBERS // 91 PILGRIM ST // 0191 232 6968BROOKLYN
BARBERS // 11 NELSON ST // 0191 230 1910*SUNDERLAND*TUCCI // 50 MARKET SQUARE,
THE BRIDGES //
0191 567 2453*METRO
CENTRE*TUCCI // BLUE QUADRANT // 0191 460 8997*DURHAM*BROOKLYN BARBERS // 67
SADDLER ST.MORE INFO: WWW.TD4.CO.UK