Job Seeker Resumes

2001-07-18 06:30:02

ResumeXposure.com

Dear Professional Recruiter,

Now you can maximize your candidate search efficiency by receiving filtered resumes in your email, saving you time, effort and money.

ResumeXposure will bring talent to your inbox for FREE and allow you to build your own resume database, filled ONLY with CANDIDATES from the DISCIPLINES and LOCATIONS YOU choose.

ResumeXposure will provide you with:

  • Easy to screen profiles of aggressive job seekers

  • Filtering by discipline and geography

  • Instructional guide to help you create your own searchable database

ResumeXposure was developed by recruiters for recruiters.

Our service to recruiters will always be free, with no gimmicks, and we offer a quick, 2-minute sign-up.

Why not try this great new service? You can unsubscribe at any time.

Sincerely,

Clint R. Six
Partner and ResumeXposure.com customer
ResumeXposure.com

ResumeXposure.com is firmly committed to respecting your privacy. We do not share your information with any third party without your consent. You will never have to pay for resumes received from ResumeXposure.com. If you wish not to receive future communication from ResumeXposure.com, click here to be removed from our mailing list.