Re: IETF technical discussions

2001-08-02 08:00:03
On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 08:36:33AM -0400, David Sharp apparently wrote:
I think Mr. Agarwal was trying to make a point, that seems to have evaded
Mr. Tveit Alvestrand. Apart from the unfortunate abuse of the mailing lists,
with respect to viruses, there is not a lot of IETF "content" in this
mailing list. I personally would like to see a much hirer focus of
professional discussion on technical matters, Please.
      Regards
      Dave B. Sharp

You need to decide what your particular area of focus is, and go to that
specific group.  The IETF is very results-oriented and this list is too
open-ended for most of its work.