RE: Why IPv6 is a must?

2001-10-17 12:30:02
    > From: TOMSON ERIC <Eric(_dot_)Tomson(_at_)siemens(_dot_)atea(_dot_)be>

    > do you really think that the IETF people (et al.) built IPv6 without a
    > preliminary good consideration?

There are a lot of people in the IETF who think exactly that, actually.

(This message coming to you via the NAT box I bought in the hole-in-the-wall
computer store in the little strip mall right down the street, here in
Podunksville. Just for grins, I should have asked them if they had any
IPv6... I wonder what the ratio of NAT sales volume is to IPv6, and how
much profit people have made off the former, as opposed to the latter.
Not that I like NAT, I don't.)

        Noel