Re: [ga] Peace on Earth, NC and BC, please

2001-10-18 06:20:02
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc08/msg02526.html
Re: [ga] Peace on Earth, NC and BC, please

Michael M. Roberts
Managing Director, The Darwin Group, Inc.
DNSO/BC member

Can you state for the record whether you continue to be paid directly or
indirectly by ICANN ?
[ Yes | No ]
Please do not cite an RFC for an answer.

By the way, I have never known calls for "Peace on Earth" to be out of
order.
Can we assume that ICANN does not promote Peace on Earth ?

Jim Fleming
Why gamble with a .BIZ Lottery? Start a real .BIZ Today !
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
0:212 - BIZ World