one copy sent to list but THREE returned

2002-01-06 15:20:02
I sent but a single copy of 'empowering' to the list. It returned THREE to me. If everyone else got 3, my apologies. If anyone can inform me as to what happened i'd appreciate it.
The COOK Report on Internet, 431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA (609)
882-2572 (phone & fax) cook(_at_)cookreport(_dot_)com Subscription info & prices at http://cookreport.com/subscriptions.shtml Summary of content for 10 years at http://cookreport.com/past_issues.shtml Empowering the Customer or Empowering the Telco? Information on just published 458 page report at http://cookreport.com/empowering.shtml