Re: Plenaries at IETF 53

2002-01-17 03:00:03
At 12:43 AM 1/17/2002, Rodney Thayer wrote:
If we seriously used the time on friday, thus making thursday
night more legitmate to schedule staying in town, that would help.

I'd be curious to know what would define "using Friday seriously". We do usually put meetings on Friday which also have a meeting earlier in the week, meaning that if they get their job done earlier they can go home, but it's not like we fail to schedule meetings there. Do you mean "the working groups assume that everyone leaves Thursday, and so don't actually plan to accomplish anything on Friday"?