Re: Last Call: IETF and ITU-T Collaboration Guidelines to Informational

2002-03-06 11:30:02
No matter who claims what about the ITU or IETF, if you want to know for
sure, you can refer to the respective organization's published and/or
working documents.

(a) The publicly available working documents may not be up-to-date.

(b) Most of the ITU's publicly available documents are not free.

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer        |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.   |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|We must be devious, cunning, inventive... too bad we're us.|