Re: draft-iab-unsaf-considerations-01.txt

2002-04-05 14:44:27
Pretty much any of the large providers that only provide
10/8 addresses to their custommers...
I believe AOL for one does this and it wouldn't surprise me if
most of the large cable providers do something silly like this
at the low end (You can always pay more for a real IP address)

Bill