Re: draft-iab-unsaf-considerations-01.txt

2002-04-05 15:30:47
On Friday, April 5, 2002, at 01:49 PM, Bill Strahm wrote:

[...] I believe AOL for one does this and it wouldn't surprise me if most of the large cable providers do something silly like this at the low end (You can always pay more for a real IP address)

I have also received several reports from multiple sources I find credible that at least one large ISP in Asia is doing this. I am, of course, unable to verify such reports.

--
j h woodyatt <jhw(_at_)wetware(_dot_)com>