Re: RFC3271 and independance of "cyberspace"

2002-04-30 20:50:30
well, keith since we cannot amend RFCs maybe you should prepare one of your own?
I am not sure that the idea of killing intellectual property is the right one
either.
We all know there is something wrong with the current set up but I am no sure
that
the wholesale dispatch of Intellectual Property concepts is the right answer
either!

vint