Re: ECN and ISOC: request for help...

2002-07-25 04:24:58
I found the problem when coming back from Inet2002 and alerted Lynn and
Anne. It was the first time they heard about it, they told me...
(between us I don care who found it first... does it really matter?)

Now, if someone alerted them before, and they forgot about it. I worried
that they (or anybody) will ever get arround to fix this problem at
least in ISOC.

Imagine other places, how hard it will be, if even ISOC with the full
backing of IETF cannot do it?

And the band played on....

Cheers
Franck