Root Server Load Data? [Was Re: Trees have one root]

2002-07-30 11:46:27
Does anyone have pointers to data on what sort of sever load the root
servers currently face?  And, especially, how this compares to what they
can stand?  (Not to mention how we calculate the latter...)

And while I'm wishing, how about data showing how this compares to the
load on the name servers that serve, say, .com?

Thanks!