Re: Unified RFC Protocol...

2002-08-01 16:11:20
At 05:55 PM 8/1/2002 -0400, Thomas J. Hruska writeth:
Attached is the first Internet Draft of the Unified RFC Protocol.  IETF 54
is long over and the mailing lists need something else to talk about...so
here is something to discuss.
<snip>

Is anyone else getting duplicates of this?  I sent it only one time and it
has appeared three times in my in-box.  I realize I sent it to the wrong
location, although it is good discussion material.

Again, I don't know what is going on, but I apologize for sending it to the
wrong location in the first place.

          Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight(_at_)shininglightpro(_dot_)com
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/