Re: Correcting an incorrect assertion. Was: Re: delegation mechanism...

2002-08-03 20:43:53

Einar Stefferud <Steflist(_at_)THOR(_dot_)NMA(_dot_)COM> writes:
I make no claims to being the sole beneficiary of Dave's lavish
attention, but he certainly stalked  me constantly for several years,
even after I stopped responding directly to his attacks.  I have it
all recorded in some obscure archives.

That's what we really need around here. More ad hominem attacks. Yes,
discussing only people's points is so old fashioned -- instead,
lets attack their persons.

Perry