Re: Revisiting DNS Notation

2002-08-08 11:39:38
Mohsen BANAN wrote:

Now, can you please tell me what is wrong with pointing this
out and hoping that cooperative measures can be taken towards fixing it?
You can hope for whatever you want, but it's not gonna happen. It's like writing boustrophedonically: it supposedly lets people read faster, but the transition costs would be prohibitive.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centivinc(_dot_)com                     |