Urgh, ube/spam. time to change the subject line..

2002-08-14 00:59:23
Who would be trusted with this database?  the l4wy3rz?  and what about
punishing
those that abuse the database content?  all the ideas, even my own have been
kinda botchy.. only thing that appeals to me is having msg timeouts in inbox
assigned to each received message unless user intervenes.

--chris
http://digitalatoll.flnet.org/

p.s. I thank you for having this thread i have learned alot on unsolicited
email
handling... think i'll rewrite it tomorrow. :)

8/13/02 7:54:33 PM, "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law"