Re: Why Spam is a problem

2002-08-15 00:53:17

"Bill Cunningham" <billcu(_at_)citynet(_dot_)net> writes:
WOW Thats' a lot of spam.

Remember: exponential growth. As I am now, you shall be -- unless
something is done.

I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it. As
for unwanted telephone solicitations, Radio Shack has a device called
'tele-zapper'.

I don't need that. New York State has a master "do not call" list and
since I joined it, it has been nearly 100% effective.

This, and the junk fax experiences, are perhaps why I'm starting to
think legislation, if not the answer, might at least be a powerful
tool.

--
Perry E. Metzger                perry(_at_)piermont(_dot_)com