Re: "the IAB *is* mulling over the idea of where to go next..."

2002-09-09 08:29:46
Because of the MLM (multilayered list mailing) I could not be certain who wrote
this, but who
started teaching engineers and programmers to double speak like professional
politicians?  Is
this where the stupidity of the Ipv6 came from or is this the opposition that
is so fragile as
to allow it to occur?
Anyone want to hire a good strategist to help you sort out this mess?
call me at 1-800-garbage disposal.

 I personally disagree with some of it.  For
example, about layering, I think that layering is sometimes one of
the properties that allows complexity with robustness instead of
fragility, and that very careful, explicit, and conscious communication
between layers, when necessary, might be one of the strategies that
allows layering to work.

Does this person work at the pentagon?