Troll control (Was Re: IPv8 is...)

2002-09-12 13:34:38
(everything snipped as completely without value)

My killfile deals with Jim Fleming without any effort on my part, by
sending any post from him directly to the bit-bucket, without passing Go
or collecting $200.

My killfile also deals with any direct replies to his posts, by sending
any post TO him or COPY TO him, to the same place.

Unfortunately, my killfile does not deal effortlessly with the endless
posts in these threads that do not directly reference him.

Gentlemen, PLEASE put the troll's name somewhere in the headers of your
posts, so that our computers can do the jobs we designed them for:
dealing with all the stupid little stuff so that our time is available
for those things that deserve a human's attention.

Thank you.

--
: Unable to locate coffee.  Operator halted.