Re: INTERVIEW comments by Conrad on IPv4

2002-09-23 06:26:59
Joe Baptista wrote:

Incidentally
rfc 1918 is irrelevant to it - those are internal border addresses - non
public "Address Allocation for Private Internets".  Unless I'm missing
something it's the public address network.

Vladis's point was that using addresses not assigned to you on the public network was like using RFC-1918 addresses on the public network.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centivinc(_dot_)com                     |