Re: Multihoming in IPv6

2002-11-12 09:03:01

"J. Noel Chiappa" <jnc(_at_)ginger(_dot_)lcs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu> writes:
As you seem to have forgotten since the last time I pointed this out to you,
MobileIPv6 represents a fully-worked-out design which separates identity

I haven't forgotten. I simply disagree that it was a useful point.

I guess you're happy to push a different, and deliberately obstructive, set
of rules when you're trying to dump on something, huh?

You need more ad hominems, Noel. A mere few lines of them are
insufficient to make people agree with you.

Perry