Re: Wireless in future meetings

2002-12-20 02:44:48
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 Gordon(_dot_)Lennox(_at_)cec(_dot_)eu(_dot_)int wrote:
[...]
So what then for future meetings?

Will they let us play alongside for "free" if we promise to be v6 only?<g>

On the other hand imagine wireless-free WG sessions!<g>

I would imagine that the IETF as _customers of the hotel_ can do pretty
much what it wants.

Note: I'm making an assumption that having an IETF in a hotel is good
business for the hotel, an offer it couldn't refuse.