Re: Wireless in future meetings

2002-12-20 09:36:54
Pekka Savola wrote:

I would imagine that the IETF as _customers of the hotel_ can do pretty much what it wants.
Depends on Marriott's contract with Wayport--it probably specifies some degree of exclusivity. But Wayport might be happy to grant an exception when they learn the volume of traffic an IETF meeting puts out. :-)

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                    |