RE: Fw: namedroppers, continued (flamed in less than an hour. fig ures)

2003-01-05 21:57:07
-----Original Message-----
From: Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu
[mailto:Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu]
Sent: Monday, 6 January 2003 4:35
To: Melinda Shore
Cc: Doug; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Fw: namedroppers, continued (flamed in less than an hour.
figures)

On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 23:10:56 EST, Melinda Shore said:
I'm not sure which is more impressive - that you chose to
forward private email to several mailing lists, or that you
chose to insult someone by referring to him as a woman.

Could be worse.  We've had no complaints from any of the robotic or
space-alien intelligences about the human-centric language
used on this list,
even in the face of evidence that there are multiple representatives
of each of those categories lurking (and sometimes even posting)....

In which category would you fit Jim Fleming ?