Re: Please recant or appologize to Jim Flemming

2003-01-06 12:18:58
I have never requested to be on this list, I have requested to have
myself removed from the list and advised where this discussion could be
taken to...

I never made a claim that this was a SPAM, but as everybody is using a
distribution list, I needed to specify it to everybody that I don't want
to receive any more messages...

It is well known that Jim Flemming is often forbiden to post on the IETF
mailing list because he does not know when to STOP an argument.

I think Jim Flemming should apologise to me for putting me on HIS
distribution list without my consent. Moreover YOU should apologise to
me for involving my director and tryng some dirty scare tactics. It
won't work!

But I know you won't... so end of discussion!

Cheers.
Franck