Re: FW: Please recant or appologize to Jim Flemming

2003-01-08 14:00:48
Are others receiveing mails twice on this list?

BTW I suggest you make some more home work on Jeff. As an IETF scientist. Assume what Jeff says is true and try to understand how that can be. The brain behind is cute and consistent. He certainly enjoys the fun of the litterature and FAQs on him ... since he actually wrote/writes parts of it :-).
jfc

On 06:46 08/01/03, Joe Baptista said:
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Franck Martin wrote:
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg01532.html

The interesting thing about Jeff Williams is that he could be anyone.
Maybe a soviet spy whos still out in the cold.  Or a U.S. government
agent living in a missile sile somewhere in Kansas - or is that Texas.
Who knows.  To date many members of the press have quoted Jeff
extensively.  And I have yet to see any of those members of the press
correct their copy when these claims that he is a fiction are made to
them.  They check their fact - don't they?

Obviously he must be for real - the press would not lead us astray
claiming him to be a expert without verifiable proof.  Or would they?
hmmm?

The one thing I do know about Jeff Williams.  If he is a fiction - the man
is abviously a genious having imposed himself far and wide fooling even
the press showing us that reporters are fools to be had.  If he is for
real - well the press already considers him an expert in the field so
there's no contest there.

cheers
joe baptista

---