Re: FW: Please recant or appologize to Jim Flemming

2003-01-08 16:22:39

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, jfcm wrote:

Are others receiveing mails twice on this list?

BTW I suggest you make some more home work on Jeff. As an IETF scientist.
Assume what Jeff says is true and try to understand how that can be. The
brain behind is  cute and consistent. He certainly enjoys the fun of the
litterature and FAQs on him ... since he actually wrote/writes parts of it
:-).

i'm a fan.  someday i hope to meet jeff and maybe fly him down to my mars
retreat.  oops have i just said something incriminating ?

the real fools are the ones who write endless streams of devoted affection
to him.  he informed.  involved.  i've always considered him an evolved
intellectual life form - probably our first self made electronic citizen.

he certainly commands their attentions.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communications & Computing Facility
a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited