RE: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

2003-01-23 09:13:02
I noticed today that I gave an incorrect answer to one of
Kireeti's points. He asked and I answered:

I would like to know what the intent is in not granting
"the right to produce derivative works",
Did Steve Trowbridge not answer the first question?

This is in the Draft-aboulmagd-crldp-ason-ext-02.txt document.
It states:

   This document is an Internet-Draft and is in full conformance with
   all provisions of Section 10 of RFC2026 except that the right to
   produce derivative works is not granted.

But this is OK since this is documenting ITU material.

Bert and Scott