Re: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

2003-01-24 07:57:47
Valdis,

    This would be a fair concern, but is the business of the standard's
organization to whom a proposal is offered.  The IETF specifically
asks for the right to produce derivative works, in spite of the fact that
the concern you mention applies universally.

    I believe this concern is dealt with by the fact that there is an IETF
official site and various similarly official reflectors.  If an error exist at
an official site, the IETF community has a responsibility to point it out.