RE: Last Call: CR-LDP Extensions for ASON to Informational

2003-01-23 12:15:31
We had already found one incorrect reference, and we
checked with the author, and he agrees it is incorrect
and that we should fix it. (UNI 1.0 instead of 1.1)

The document references ITU documents G.7713 and G.8080
Thos as clear references (I think) to documents as they
are known in ITU. So I see no issue.

It probably should also reference G7713.3, which I think is
still missing. I am checking with the author as we speak.
It is quite possible that in ITU process it is OK to refer
to G7713 and that that automatically includes the G7713.x
documents. Can ITU folk explain.

In any event, when a document is being prepared by RFC-Editor
for final publication, they always check the references and
check with the authors if anything seems incorrect or
incomplete.

Thanks,
Bert